T-REX™ Jr. Total Rotary Extractor
The T-REX™ Jr. is the Ultimate in Total Rotary Extraction.
Say goodbye to traditional wand carpet cleaning. With Mytee’s revolutionary rotary extraction tools, carpet cleaning has never been so easy. The rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. This means the effort required to operate the T-REX™ Jr. is significantly less than the effort required to scrub back and forth with a wand.
The T-REX™ Jr. has a powerful 0.5 HP motor and weighs in at only 50 lbs., making this machine easy to operate. Add the Mytee T-REX™ Jr. to your cleaning arsenal today.
Benefits of Total Rotary Extraction:
• Clean more surface area in less time, which means more jobs and more money
• Deep clean heavily soiled carpets in less time
• Less user fatigue for consistent cleaning results
• Lift embedded soil
• Restore carpet surface
• Faster drying times
• Impress customers with superior cleaning results and gain repeat customers
The T-REX™ Jr. features:
• 12″ cleaning path
• Powerful 0.5 HP electric motor
• 80-180 adjustable RPM
• 4 vacuum slots
• High solution flow; 4 jets.
• Lightweight at only 53 lbs.
• Ambidextrous safety switch – prevents damage to near by objects
• Elevated, easy handle adjustment
• Clear swivel tube
• 2″ Cuff-Lynx™ hose connection with retainer (retainer keeps vacuum hose from getting in the way)
• Pigtail with detachable 25′ lighted power cord
• Front handle for easy pick up
• FREE pre-installed carpet brushes, valued at $135!
• Wrench for easy hub removal
• Storage cover to protect head when not in use
• 12″ stainless steel cleaning head
• 4 oz bottle of Teflon Lubricant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
A complete system for multiple surface types.
Expand your cleaning services and make more money. Use the T-REX™ Jr. for:
• Residential carpet (use standard head, included)
• Commercial glue-down carpet (use standard head)
• Encapsulation cleaning
• Extra dirty and trashed carpets
• Flood extraction (use the included standard head on a low setting to extract water from carpet)
||54 × 21 × 24 in
110-120V 60Hz, 220-240V 60 Hz